MY FELICITY TEXT TO ELI EURO - Nation News Lead

Breaking News

MY FELICITY TEXT TO ELI EURO


SET THE WORLD ON FIRE WITH YOUR DREAMS AND USE THE FLAME TO LIGHT A BIRTHDAY CANDLE.



Another year has passed, and let me just say how much we count on you, rather than count the years for been important in our life's, we love to seeing you excelling in life brother.


On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come.


You're just an outstanding, today is the day you were brought into this world to be a blessing and inspiration to the people around you! You are a wonderful person.


Today isn’t just another day. It’s your birthday so make sure it’s special and make it the best day of the year for you.


I’ve known you for as long as I can remember and there’s no other person deserving of having a perfect day like you today, I appreciate you for your support so far, mind that you're always vivid in my imagination.


You're great brother, I wish you longer life and upliftment, more progress, achievement on the land of living earth.

No comments