Just In: Dino Reacts As Appeal Court Affirms His Sack By Tribunal - Nation News Lead

Breaking News

Just In: Dino Reacts As Appeal Court Affirms His Sack By Tribunal


The judgement by the Petition Election Tribunal that sacked the Senator representing Kogi West, Dino Melaye, has been affirmed by the Appeal Court.


Dino’s main opposition in the election, Smart Adeyemi of the All Progressives Congress (APC) is challenging the outcome of the election.

The appellate court has also ordered a fresh election in the zone for the senate seat.

Meanwhile, in a swift reaction, Senator Dino has called his supporters to remain calm.

He said: “I just lost my election at the Appeal Court and Fresh election ordered. In all things I give God the Praise. He who started a good thing will definitely complete it. I ask my supporters to be law abiding as we shall always overcome. To God be the Glory.”

No comments