My Experience On A Trip To Osun State College Of Technology, Esa-Oke And The Menace By The DSS. - Nation News Lead

Breaking News

My Experience On A Trip To Osun State College Of Technology, Esa-Oke And The Menace By The DSS.

By Comrade Abioye Tosin Lawrence ( MAINFRAME). 

Oscotech have no respect for Student Leaders.

I want to register my displeasure about the harassment by security personnel which I believed the security man swung into action to drive me out base on order and of not acted upon order from above, the institution owe me apology.

I was corporately dressed up in a black blazer, white inner packing shirt, ash colour Jean with my Boss capturing the event for adequate report.

Fact emerged that this Oscotech management were not happy seeing me yesterday, why I was the only focused person, despite the fact we had issue in 2014/15 during the SUG Election, I was oppressed and suspended for a whole session if not I wouldn't have been among the convocated students yesterday which not known to many because I didn't came as an alumna student but with the State Government Officials.

I want to know if the DSS operated on the order from above to have ordered my vacation from the premises.

Five (5) grounds gave me free ingression yesterday to the venue.

1. Being an aide of Commissioner/ SA appointee.

2. My name appears in the brochure as graduand.

3. Not even honor I was once a NANS  Secretary General Osun State.

4. Student Stake Holder now and forever.

5. The place is my home town and I have 2 brothers has graduands.

If I have not obeyed the DSS, how would that brilliant occasion would have turned into pandemonium.

If i'm to review what led to my unreasonable suspension in 2015/16 Academic Session, some of them might lured in danger coz it's crystal clear I was injuriously infringed by the right.

I want a situation where such action would not repeat itself and apology from the management thanks.

No comments