ABUBAKAR KABIRU ADESINA Celebrate His Birthday In Grand Style ~ Nationnewslead - Nation News Lead

Breaking News

ABUBAKAR KABIRU ADESINA Celebrate His Birthday In Grand Style ~ Nationnewslead


I am excited and greatful to God has the clock turn to 10th December being today I am a year older. Am greatful to God for the grace he gave to me to celebrate another birthday in the making of the person I am destined to become


Let me simply say thank to my parent Mr & Mrs Abubakar Alakia for their parental care, love, support and compassion

Am happy to have the greatest treasures of life behind and around me always which are family, friends, love and fulfilment has my birthday do come year by year I get to know i am matter to a great many by the well wishes i got from Facebook, WhatsApp and other social media platforms and several texts I do received, calls and prayer from the great peoples of virtue

I particularly mention that indeed friends and family were important key in life of a living soul especially the the love we share among ourselves

I pray may my life continue to be blessed by God and man and may the well of my wisdom never run dry and my strength never fail me

I celebrate myself happily and I wish myself greater years ahead

Happy birthday Kabiru
(Kbright)
akabiru520@gmail.Com
07038315505

No comments