Niyi Ayeni Eulogies His Wife On The Occasion Of Her Birthday Anniversary. - Nation News Lead

Breaking News

Niyi Ayeni Eulogies His Wife On The Occasion Of Her Birthday Anniversary.







The Personal Assistant to Osun Commissioner for Lands and Physical Planning, Mr. Niyi Ayeni has Felicitated with his wife, Mrs. Bunmi Ayeni on the occasion of her Birthday Anniversary.

Mr. Niyi in a birthday message to his wife on Saturday described her as his better half and prayed God to continue to bless their Union.

He thanked the wife for being part of his life and a source of strength .

The birthday message Reads:














"Thank you for saying Yes to me the very moment i asked that you should become a better half of me.

Today you have not only become the mother of my children but my own source of happiness and Strength.

Having you in my life makes me feel so complete and comfortable as a man.

As you add one today to the glory of God it is my humble appeal that the God that brought us together and this far continue to take glory in our lives and our union.

Happy blissful birthday my pillar and better half".

The Commissioner Personal Assistant Expressed happiness and thanked God for the kind of woman he has as wife.












No comments