I Will Run Open, Inclusive Govt If Chosen As Oriade Council Chairman – Lawanson - Nation News Lead

Breaking News

I Will Run Open, Inclusive Govt If Chosen As Oriade Council Chairman – Lawanson



The chairmanship aspirant of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Oriade Local Government Area, Akinwale Bimbo Lawanson has said that his entering into the race was to give youths and women of the council a renewed sense of hope and help, create opportunities for collective prosperity of the people of the local government. Lawanson who spoke with newsmen in Erè-Ìjèsà, said under his watch, youths restitiveness and other related crimes in the council will be a thing of the past as he will work assiduously to restore hope in the people and help them to achieve a more meaningful life.

Lawanson promised to run a government of inclusiveness that will involve the political, religious and traditional leaders and the people in taking major decisions of the council.

“I know my people, I know the problem of the people and I know how to handle it, I am a grassroots person and I know with the support of the leaders the right things will be done. Before any decision is taken, any project is executed, I will call everybody, bring it on board and discuss it with them, then take it back to my executive for execution, so that the pulse of the people will be properous and involved.” 

He promised to build his government around the area of the welfare of the people, noting that before you deal with any problem you must first have a good understanding of it, “Oriade is a cosmopolitan local government, with people from all across Nigeria and West Africa and the major problem is youth restitiveness, most of our youths are not informed, they don’t have the opportunity and this is what I plan to give them, because I am one of them and I live among them. So, my plan is to give them the opportunity they don’t have, to expose them to a new enlightenment”

He also promised to key into the empowerment and skills acquisition programme of the past administration in the council, build on it and ensure it is more inclusive and benefits more people and not to a microscopic few. 

Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347055577376, Twitter: @Nationnewslead, Instagram: @ Nationnewsleadd, Facebook Page: @Nationnewslead Share your story with us: SMS: +2347055577376, Whatsapp: +2347055577376, Email: nationnewslead@gmail.com

No comments