INEC Nationwide 2020 Recruitment For OND/NCE/HND/Degree Holders (Apply Now) - Nation News Lead

Breaking News

INEC Nationwide 2020 Recruitment For OND/NCE/HND/Degree Holders (Apply Now)


The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) was established by the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to among other things organize elections into various political offices in the country.

Applications are invited from qualified candidates for employment in the Local Government Areas (LGAs) across the country within the capacities below:

1.) Executive Officer (Registration Area Officer)
Location: Nationwide.
Qualifications: OND/NCE

2.) Graduate Administrative Officer II (Registration Area Officer)
Location: Nationwide.
Qualifications: HND/Bachelors Degree

3.) Professional / Experienced Hire
Location: Nationwide.
Qualifications: HND/Bachelors Degree/Master

Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

_______________ADVERTS OFFER

PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS, CAMPAIGN, PERSONALITY, BIRTHDAY, EVENT TO THE WORLD.



_____________________

☎ contact us today @👉  nationnewslead@gmail.com or +2348168544205 or press this link below to message us @ 👇🏼https://wa.me/2348168544205?text=IwantToAdvertise

36 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Am interested in Office Technology and Management, how can one apply. iyandatemitope176@gmail.com

      Delete
    2. Am interested in office Technology and Management. OTM, HND,From Yaba college of technology, iyandatemitope7@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. Am interested in the executive officer position with a qualification of NCE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am interested in this job pls. Any advise on how to apply plus any assistance?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am interested and how do I apply.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm interested executive officer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Am interested pls how can I apply I studied office management HND holder

    ReplyDelete
  7. Am interested please how can I apply I studied office technology and management HND holder

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm interested on graduate Administrative Officer II

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting one, Administrative officer 11

    ReplyDelete
  10. Am interested
    please were can I apply
    estyntese6@gmail.com 08050209940.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Am interested in administrative officer, how can I apply

    .

    ReplyDelete
  12. Am interested in administrative officer HND holder,how can I apply

    ReplyDelete
  13. Am interested in administrative officer HND holder, how can I apply.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Am interested in administrative officer HND holder, how can I apply.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Am interested in executive officer(Registration area officer) is,OND HOLDER how can I apply

    ReplyDelete
  16. Am interested in executive officer (Registration area), OND holder how can I apply

    ReplyDelete
  17. Am interested in this job, I have Hnd and a member of Nigeria institute of Management

    ReplyDelete
  18. Am HND older, am interested how can I apply?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Am HND older, am interested how can I apply?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Name lare Mohammed qualification higher national diploma apply as graduate administrative officer 11

    ReplyDelete
  21. Name lare Mohammed qualification higher national diploma apply as graduate administrative officer 11

    ReplyDelete
  22. How do I apply,i have my nce results

    ReplyDelete
  23. How can I apply for the job, all efforts to fill the online application prove abortive please I am interested

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm interested, how can I apply? I have my B.tech certificate and vast knowledge on Data processing

    ReplyDelete
  25. Am interested HND computer science

    ReplyDelete
  26. Am interested for the position of administrative officer 2

    ReplyDelete